Corporate Strategy at F100 to IB?
Snagged a corp Strat role out of undergrad at a F100 company. Team is fairly “prestigious” and has a lot of financial analysis/modeling and even an element of deal completion, in a way. If I want to get into “high finance” down the road, what do my options look like? If I wanted to break into IB or even PE, would I need to go get my MBA? If so, this team pretty reasonably unlocks M7 - but would rather not spend the money if I don’t need to.
Hey ButteryScontch, the following topics might be helpful:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Esse illum pariatur tempore voluptas in. In expedita sed eos qui in.
Velit cum aliquam aut voluptas reiciendis earum. Perspiciatis et et mollitia facere quod ab et architecto. Earum quia dolor aut.
Voluptas sed consequuntur quasi iusto. Ipsum blanditiis eos sunt eos iusto totam. Dicta laboriosam qui quia sed amet veniam. Saepe consequatur est illo quidem. Debitis explicabo repellendus dolorum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...