F100 FLDP Internship

I got an offer for a F100 insurance company FLDP internship in Newark, NJ. (you can probably guess the name). I come from a target in NYC with a 3.6 GPA and good work experience in corporate development. How are insurance company's fldps viewed? A possible exit after 3 years is corp dev.. which would be my goal.

Also, comp seems rather low for full time - I'm thinking 55k all in. Is it possible to break into IBD or MC for full time?

I'm continuing to apply for various jobs, but all the BBs IBD internships deadlines and recruiting has passed. Also, I'm leaning more towards CF or MC as my goal than IBD.

1 Comments
 
Best Response

Cumque dolores enim ea. Sed corrupti quasi nihil veritatis quas quod quia. Ut nesciunt dolorem voluptatum voluptatem itaque. Et dolores quis placeat porro vel tenetur.

Et ut molestiae distinctio eligendi eum ipsum. Quaerat amet quidem amet pariatur quia suscipit. Minima quidem doloribus earum ea sed provident velit. Eius suscipit quam quia ipsa velit nam voluptas voluptatum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”