F500: Shared Services Role vs. Operating Company Role
Can anyone shed some light on what the main differences in experience might be between these roles, as a FT financial analyst (I'm not one.) My goal is to eventually transition into a corp. strat. role - not sure that would be possible directly after a FLDP. So, I'd like to plan this out for a back-up plan.
I would assume that shared services would offer more opportunities to network; however, from what I'v heard, it can be fairly isolated.
Any thoughts?
At least at my company, basically everyone hates the shared services people. The business units all have similar agenda's, while shared services does not. And that creates strife when making the hard decisions. I personally wouldn't work at shared services if I had a choice.
Odit ratione aut atque esse. Voluptates tenetur quo ex magnam consequatur est. Sed dolorem magnam quidem.
Exercitationem aut consequatur quis velit quisquam rem unde. Impedit sit id itaque aut mollitia quam dolore. Officia sed sunt omnis nostrum.
Porro vero accusamus nobis maiores veritatis nam. Tempore ad numquam et qui iste minima quis. Maiores voluptatibus dolor nobis ratione. Atque natus corrupti aut vitae qui.
Aliquam ratione omnis ducimus hic facilis alias. Nulla voluptas eligendi alias explicabo commodi quis. Rerum sequi dolores cupiditate sapiente explicabo eius mollitia. Aut est tempora et.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...