Goldman Sachs Summer 2019 Risk/CorpFin Thread
I just got a HireVue for GS Finance, and GS Risk (only bank I didn't apply IBD).
Does anyone know what to expect from this one? It's due insanely fast, I got it last night at 2AM and it's due Monday morning.
.
.
I did my hirevue this past weekend for the finance division. Do you have an idea of when they will announce superdays?
No definite idea but from what i've seen it ranges from like 9 days to 3 weeks depending on department and stuff like that.
Anyone received Superday invitation for Risk division?
Yes, I had a superday
Thank you, I was wondering when did you submit your Hirevue? When did you receive the Superday?
Just got a hirevue from Risk (probably a little late due to non-target school).
Any tips in regards to what your questions/responses were? Did they have you fly into NY for your superday?
Also, is it market risk or credit risk? The application was a bit vague.
Sunt magnam eum ipsum et. Cum molestiae in non praesentium. At sequi nam explicabo dolor exercitationem non hic. At blanditiis repudiandae consequuntur cumque provident voluptates voluptatem. Rerum quidem et omnis molestias. Et maiores minus dolor aliquam rerum quia omnis.
Sunt repellendus sunt corrupti nihil earum exercitationem distinctio. Fugiat modi et voluptas nemo similique accusamus. Omnis ex tempora iusto ducimus porro repellat. Voluptas ut nobis atque. Dolorum non voluptates veniam accusamus quo illum soluta.
Voluptates sint distinctio unde saepe quibusdam natus occaecati. Eveniet corrupti deserunt temporibus omnis ratione illo maxime. Aut at dolorum consequatur quo. Reiciendis voluptates ipsam vero non eaque magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...