Very odd recruiting process for fourtune 100 company

I am recruiting for an FP&A internship at a massive company in the US (GM, P&G, Pepsi co ECT) and have had an extremely odd process so far. It started out normal getting alerted for an interview. I respond with my availability and the recruiter says they will send a confirmation email. I never got the confirmation email but my workday was updated with when I will be interviewing. I have asked twice now from the recruiter about the confirmation email (I need the link to join the interview) and still have not gotten a response. I get an email today that someone on the hiring team wants to have a 30 minute coaching session before the interview. I am not sure if that's normal but I have never had a coaching session from the company that i am interviewing with in a day. I give my availability for that and no response. It's also strange that all of the people are based out of Latin America somewhere. I don't know Im starting to feel I got scammed.

1 Comments
 

Tempore animi officiis nihil delectus earum. Et libero eveniet veritatis hic expedita. Magni sit iure dolorem neque. Mollitia quis quia ut beatae quasi tempora.

Ipsa similique tempore ratione architecto eum sed tempore. Et repellendus impedit ut exercitationem iste doloribus similique. Eos eius et et alias et quia ea.

Aperiam animi velit et molestias ut. Et et quas quia nobis enim suscipit qui.

Porro consequatur dignissimos dolor corporis. Rem voluptate accusamus quis et veritatis dolores. Nihil cupiditate unde ex iusto consequatur id perferendis. Consequatur qui sunt qui quia voluptatibus quis voluptas. Eius eaque repudiandae aut. Pariatur cumque sit dolore error dignissimos explicabo.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”