Dogechain DC Price Up 71.75% in 5 Days

Stay Tuned with MEXC Global

It looks that the community is once again supporting the dogecoin-related project. On Friday, October 21st, Dogechain, the DOGE community-focused layer 2 released a message on their weekly Twitter spaces recommending an 80% burn of their native token DC. According to important contributor Roc Zacharias, the team was drafting a vote to solicit community feedback on lowering the overall supply of $DC.

dc priceDogechain Token (DC) 30-Min Price (Source: TradingView)

After the announcement, DC's price rose by about 217.1% in just 72 hours, reaching a high of $0.0019704. Currently trading at around $0.001689, the price of DC has increased by 71.75% in just 5 days, from a low of $0.0017689. For a new project that was introduced in August of this year, I most definitely did not anticipate such a price rise.

It will be the biggest burn in the history of cryptocurrencies if the proposed burn is approved and 80% of the supply is destroyed. To further clarify, at the current price, it will remove from the chain Fully Diluted Market Cap (FDV) of more than $1 billion.

I'm sure many of you have heard of Terra Luna's tax burn mechanism recently, which burns LUNC over a long period of time. The sudden Dogechain burn will take place immediately away. The entire 80% of the fuel will be burned simultaneously if affirmative governance is chosen. Take part in and see the voting procedure here.

Final Reflections

With Key metrics that are on par with or better than some of the most prosperous chains' openings, Dogechain has had a very active start. I'm curious to see if the DC burning idea will be supported by the neighborhood. If the indicators keep getting better and the vote is successful, Dogechain will keep trying to become the top-dog cryptocurrency, buoyed by its expanding community support and diminishing supply.

Eum dolorem eum nemo harum provident sequi. Ut omnis dignissimos tempore perspiciatis doloribus. Vel ipsa voluptates sed.

Assumenda numquam consequuntur illum harum quisquam amet ut. Et temporibus dolores doloribus facere facere aut. Aut officia sint est nemo hic. Ipsam dicta vel id pariatur. Quia explicabo praesentium nostrum qui itaque voluptas aut. Nemo et cupiditate numquam quibusdam rerum sit occaecati magni. Assumenda fugit aut consequatur.

Et perspiciatis rem molestiae quia magni maiores deleniti. Laboriosam qui dolore rerum sit. At non rerum accusamus eligendi error dolores laborum. Qui ad labore quibusdam perspiciatis est. Et qui veritatis autem omnis expedita consequatur.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”