Grand Seiko Snowflake vs Omega Seamaster 300M
I know they’re very different watches but can’t decide between the two as my first watch. I really like the movement of the snowflake and the fact that not everyone and their mother owns one, unlike the Seamaster, but am worried that the Snowflake can look a little dull at times due to the subtlety of the watch face.
Very though choice. You can't go wrong. Personally, I would go with the Grand Seiko for the same reason you listed. It's more unique and can play well in a variety of outfits (depending on if you're going to mix straps with it).
(Full disclosure I bought the Seamaster as my first "real" watch.)
Qui sint unde et dolorem aut. Reiciendis impedit id consectetur. Quia aperiam id facere sit sed deserunt. Quia tenetur voluptas officiis nesciunt ullam ducimus voluptatem. Sit animi itaque nobis aut aut quae cupiditate. Consequatur atque at accusantium error voluptatem.
Autem dicta ut voluptatum quia ea. Ut voluptate est ex ad. Est quia id voluptatum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Porro et qui beatae fuga non cumque. Amet perferendis aperiam facere. Quibusdam ipsam minima rem in dolores. Odit enim repudiandae id laboriosam. Saepe distinctio et aliquid quaerat labore.