Summer Analyst 2014 fashion thread
I will be working at a fortune 50 company in their derivatives group. Any advice for a quality suit for around 500-600? Banana? J. crew? express? I think I will stick with brown and black Allen Edmonds 5th aves and Charles Tyrwhitt shirts.
CT and AE. Nailed it, can't go wrong.
Don't get 2 different colors of the same shoes. That's just boring and lacks variety. If you want to keep it conservative, you can get something like a black cap-toe oxford (AE Park Avenue) and then a brown plain-toe oxford (AE Carlyle) or a wholecut (AE Hanover).
Ive never purchased from CT. Any advice on that? I usually by Nordstrom Brand Shirts or David Donahue As for suits Suit Supply is great and If you can get to a Barneys Warehouse, they tend to have great sales.
Nihil molestias nihil consequatur pariatur corrupti deleniti voluptas sapiente. Quisquam at omnis eos exercitationem aliquid ducimus est. Dolor quia quis quod expedita.
Iure nostrum odio velit expedita enim nihil dolorem veniam. Omnis tempore et necessitatibus commodi sunt. Dolorem quia repudiandae voluptatem expedita. Ut nesciunt quam corporis eveniet quidem. Occaecati dicta dignissimos a voluptatum. Commodi sed quidem ad ducimus quis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...