Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015
Anyone headed to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Vegas this January or have been in the past? Any suggestions for events, speakers, parties, etc. that I should attend? Any feedback is appreciated.
Anyone headed to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Vegas this January or have been in the past? Any suggestions for events, speakers, parties, etc. that I should attend? Any feedback is appreciated.
| +83 | What happens if you flame out of HF? | 25 | 1h |
| +57 | I'm a Pod PM - Ask Me Anything | 37 | 49m |
| +50 | When giving reference to a sexist - would you care? | 9 | 1d |
| +18 | PE to SM HF | 3 | 1d |
| +10 | MSc advice for fixed income / macro HF path | 2 | 4d |
| +9 | Should I get an MBA for VC after Tech PM? | 1 | 12h |
| +8 | delete | 3 | 6d |
| +2 | “You gotta love public markets” | 2 | 3d |
| +2 | New launch down >500bps, >100% turnover | 2 | 1d |
| +1 | CD&R vs Carlyle vs Veritas vs Bain vs Apax | 4 | 19h |
Career Resources