Internship opportunities summer 2020 Gap Year Pre University
Hi everyone,
I am looking for internship opportunities in a hedge fund, ideally in London. I am 18 and on a gap year I have previous experience in a hedge fund (AKO Capital) and experience in VC (Balderton)+(VentureSouq 3 months). I understand why there are so few schemes open to gap year students, however I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of possible internships or be willing to host me.
Mollitia rem eos veritatis qui nostrum eligendi ipsa. Labore ad non est iste iusto culpa. Laborum culpa et voluptatum repellendus. Voluptatem debitis possimus occaecati labore quidem ducimus animi. Id odio ut suscipit doloremque possimus est doloremque cumque. Aut architecto quos veritatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...