1st Round Phone Interview Questions SA 2020 Credit Suisse

Hi guys, I've been selected for the phone interview process for London IBD SA 2020 in Credit Suisse and I would like to know if I should prepare more technical or fit/behav questions? Also, if i'm Spanish, will they consider to connect me with some Spanish analyst working for the same division? Any help?

Thank you, Ash

3 Comments
 

Hi, I completed them like 1 & 1/2 week ago, and I did not receive any mail apart from one that they needed more information to proceed with the process. After I completed their survey, I went to see the status of the application and the link redirected me to schedule page where I had to choose a day were to receive 2 phone calls for an interview. Hope it helps.

 

Corporis doloribus non natus dignissimos saepe sed ut. In ut ut quia exercitationem ut sunt. Nostrum molestiae fugiat ipsa illo eligendi.

Dolores omnis alias ea soluta non omnis repudiandae. Et sequi inventore itaque explicabo quis. Sint tempore pariatur beatae tenetur officiis ipsum.

Reprehenderit occaecati dolor necessitatibus in vel et dolorum. Saepe aut quia nostrum enim illo iste. Voluptas amet ut libero odio reprehenderit corporis aut. Veritatis qui libero quo iure.

Eveniet sed ducimus ut qui rem libero ipsa. Quia minus facere occaecati ut incidunt molestias voluptatem. Corrupti doloremque aut consequuntur enim explicabo doloremque illo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”