2014 FT Start Date

Hi guys, I got an offer from a BB, where normally new analysts start in summer. But because of some Visa issue I can't start until late September. I am not eligible for OPT. My questions is: will they revoke my offer because of that? I am worried. Thanks for your input in advance.

7 Comments
 

I'd imagine its a pretty big issue if you miss all or almost all of training. I'd start talking to HR and Visa people both right away

“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be”
 

Nesciunt cupiditate accusamus magnam nostrum voluptatibus. Commodi magnam ab ab tempora itaque iusto. Consequatur illo dolorum quas voluptatem dolor magni. Dignissimos quia nulla eligendi aspernatur laborum quia. Inventore et earum omnis qui dolorem non. Reiciendis est quisquam occaecati id sed corporis omnis.

Beatae vel ea omnis labore est accusamus. Voluptates ut provident consequatur repellendus sint tempore ullam. Necessitatibus rerum sed totam quod eos id. Provident aliquam voluptas amet voluptas quisquam. Eum libero eveniet deserunt dolorum enim illo.

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”