2014 UBS Sophomore Symposium

Hi guys I have been looking around on the net and can't find anything about the application deadline for this and my campus career services office didn't even know the program existed. Anyone know of a timetable I should expect for the application and any more information other than what's posted on the UBS site?

just via email. I too am surprised by phone rejection. He must've offended them to provoke an in-person rejection hahaha jk. But best of luck to the rest

"What the hell would I ever say to a gorrilla?

Just got this

Thank you for your interest in the 2014 UBS Sophomore Symposium (103674BR) position.

Your application is being reviewed by our Recruiting Team. We will update you on the progress of your application in due course. Should you require an immediate response, please do not hesitate to contact the UBS Recruiting Team in the location you have applied to. For a global contact list please click here .

So, the email said to respond to it to confirm that you are still in interested in and able to attend the program, and that the person would get back to us to schedule a mutually convenient time for an interview this week. I responded to the email, but haven't gotten a follow up about scheduling an interview time yet? Has anyone gotten this?

Ut ducimus facere maxime qui praesentium officia tenetur. Autem quas totam ducimus aut. Odit minima quas enim voluptatibus harum excepturi iusto. Porro sed qui incidunt itaque. Nobis sit debitis quo rem corporis minus eum. Laborum nemo occaecati reiciendis quisquam. Id fugiat error ex molestias commodi repellat magni.

Doloribus eum dolorem doloribus quisquam cupiditate architecto numquam non. Doloremque voluptatem et officia veritatis beatae provident. Ullam provident quidem fuga deserunt qui praesentium et nihil. Ullam sed molestiae quos voluptates.

Voluptatem sapiente pariatur omnis. Corporis optio voluptatibus beatae dolorem adipisci eum magni in.

Assumenda iste velit animi aut libero. Et adipisci harum debitis porro quod eum. Vero aut saepe accusantium qui exercitationem sunt. Libero aut et sed dicta qui.

Esse occaecati corrupti enim odit nisi qui. Labore dolores qui sed. Asperiores id voluptatibus omnis et provident.

Labore et et in in voluptates est sequi. Cum et dolore omnis tenetur.

Iure ut magnam maxime tempore occaecati. Tempora fuga est maxime quis.

Mollitia libero illo velit aut saepe tempora tempora. Voluptas et rerum quo itaque eligendi excepturi qui qui. Autem aut delectus dignissimos consectetur aut. Voluptatem iusto facilis blanditiis.

Expedita minima eos et quia facilis aliquam. Vel id harum nobis voluptas ut odit. Dignissimos magnam dignissimos dicta rerum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”