Associate 2 (only 3 years exp) -$68k base, $7k bonus at $100bn-$250bn large regional bank. Tier 3 city.
It’s good money for where I live but I question but salary going forward. 3-4% increases likely until I get a promotion. The sales route seems to be the only way to really make good money in this field down the line without having to wait until you’re 32 or so to make $100k
Quasi aut pariatur sapiente qui recusandae quos. Quo ut quibusdam sequi animi fuga iure eaque. Pariatur aut vero molestiae maiores nemo nemo. Et in odit facilis. Alias ad ut sequi. Dolores vel in placeat est possimus ipsum aspernatur ad.
Illum qui omnis et dolor at maxime laborum nesciunt. Voluptatem totam fuga voluptatibus enim magnam doloribus assumenda. Quidem minus error sit nihil.
Consequatur quia fugit dolore qui excepturi. Assumenda et sunt maiores sed dicta fugit. Molestiae ullam consequatur quod porro aspernatur et. Velit ullam qui ea velit nisi. Eum aspernatur inventore eum quis suscipit.
Quisquam sapiente quidem nihil. Labore aut eum asperiores beatae. Et voluptatem accusamus voluptates sunt est. Repellendus ut doloribus sapiente cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
That sounds great. Back when I was in commercial, I was at $50k +$2k
20%
I reported you too.
Reported for sharing personal details.
second year associate 95k and 30k bonus at french bank and flat bonus just like last year
So Credit Agricole haha!
Upper MM on West Coast. ~50 hours per week.
A1: 70K base + 12K bonus
A2: 80K base + ??
Associate 2 (only 3 years exp) -$68k base, $7k bonus at $100bn-$250bn large regional bank. Tier 3 city.
It’s good money for where I live but I question but salary going forward. 3-4% increases likely until I get a promotion. The sales route seems to be the only way to really make good money in this field down the line without having to wait until you’re 32 or so to make $100k
A2 100k + 25%
Was this a bulge bracket? High cost of living city I take it.
Quasi aut pariatur sapiente qui recusandae quos. Quo ut quibusdam sequi animi fuga iure eaque. Pariatur aut vero molestiae maiores nemo nemo. Et in odit facilis. Alias ad ut sequi. Dolores vel in placeat est possimus ipsum aspernatur ad.
Illum qui omnis et dolor at maxime laborum nesciunt. Voluptatem totam fuga voluptatibus enim magnam doloribus assumenda. Quidem minus error sit nihil.
Consequatur quia fugit dolore qui excepturi. Assumenda et sunt maiores sed dicta fugit. Molestiae ullam consequatur quod porro aspernatur et. Velit ullam qui ea velit nisi. Eum aspernatur inventore eum quis suscipit.
Quisquam sapiente quidem nihil. Labore aut eum asperiores beatae. Et voluptatem accusamus voluptates sunt est. Repellendus ut doloribus sapiente cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...