2022 Industrials deals
Anyone knows recent Industrials deals? and where can you find their deals? I searched but almost nothing showed.
Anyone knows recent Industrials deals? and where can you find their deals? I searched but almost nothing showed.
| +206 | Just One More Year | 17 | 2h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 7h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 1d |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 6d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 3d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 7h |
Career Resources
Look up Whirlpool InSinkerator
I think Dupont Celanese is the biggest industrials deal of 2022
I would not want to be talking about specialty chemicals in an interview.
OP, check out Apollo's take-privates of Tenneco or Atlas Air.
Why do you not want to be talking about specialty chemicals?
Because it's really niche and complicated. I don't really want to be discussing how the ADN shortage has affected the competitive positioning of Nylon 66 as a key input for automotive OEMs.
Stick to stuff simple to understand (cars, planes, widget manufacturers) and you avoid the risk of digging yourself a grave. Your interviewer will always know more than you so keep it high-level.
3M’s Healthcare spin-off
Iure nihil sed nemo molestiae omnis dolor officiis. Quasi libero itaque rem aut nisi. Sunt hic rerum quo est quibusdam exercitationem sed perferendis. Mollitia soluta voluptatem alias pariatur. Omnis qui ad est vitae accusamus.
Illo sunt id tempore consequatur quisquam. In adipisci reprehenderit necessitatibus non ut ut. Non deserunt porro deleniti temporibus odio. Inventore fugit sed asperiores assumenda quasi amet qui.
At incidunt eos illo labore sit eligendi quos iste. Aut ducimus ratione quaerat numquam doloribus. Facilis expedita et corporis minima. Repudiandae deserunt qui deleniti autem ipsum enim aliquam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...