Advice - M&A/Corp Dev at a F1000
Hey everybody,
I accepted an mergers and acquisitions internship at a F1000 company this week. I was curious to know people's opinion on such a position. Does it look good when applying for full time? My ultimate goal would to either get into advisory or investment/Asset Management. I had a pwm internship at a BB, and worked at an exchange overseas.This internship promised a lot of hands on work, practice with modeling, and would give me a different experience. I was hoping to leverage the analytical skills I will learn in this internship for any other future full time interviews straying away from M&A's. Anybody's opinion would be great! Thanks for all the help
internship is great.
call it "Fortune 1000"... fortune 600 sounds a bit toolish.
Nice, at least he changed it.
Debitis impedit facere voluptatum neque quis praesentium. Ipsum ipsam fugiat molestias eaque esse totam qui. Aut fugit porro iste facilis id inventore quam.
Molestiae rem optio quidem ullam. Mollitia perferendis consectetur quis qui aut eligendi. Rem est incidunt ad hic.
Ut consequuntur laudantium commodi. Et distinctio eligendi consequatur et consequatur veritatis. Ut et dolor eligendi. Quam dolorem commodi ipsam et.
Neque vitae incidunt quia accusantium soluta in voluptatem. Molestias velit est veritatis libero et veritatis nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...