Axe Capital 2020 SA Megathread

Hey guys I didn't see anyone make a post about axe cap so i wanted to start one

Does anyone have any idea of the recruiting process and timeline for Axe Cap SA NY 2020. I wasn't able to speak with any current analysts not even Ben Kim :( , i saw dollar bill $tern once but he was busy and told me that he was heavily invested in resolving a chicken farm issue... whatever that means.

Has anyone received any info or updates about on campus recruiting ? They seem to be very secretive about their internships and at this rate i am very pessimistic about my chances.

They are only recruiting at very few targets (Harvard -2, Wharton-1) and looking for 4.0 GPA with Advanced Math Quant and CS background and atleast 2 BB IB and a HF internship at top HF. Just finished their hirevue and got invite for their networking reception. Seems like Wendy is doing the campus recruiting this year bc Taylor fired their 38889th campus recruiter. From what I have heard, it's only technical as fit doesn't matter there much. Hopefully I can get the offer.

PS- watching season 3 rn

Fuck axe capital, i saw your name . Do you juul? Do you wear patagucci and deal sleds? Do you put up recent M&A transactions on your dorm wall? Do you have patrick bateman hair ? Are you heavily invested in your student investment fund and finance club? Do you study all the time, get a 4.0 instead of chilling with some lame chick?

If you answered yes to any of those question , i would love to chat with you sometime. Plz pm tks

Qui sint et non rerum mollitia placeat. Qui temporibus eius vel labore. Repellat et rerum qui et aliquam.

Dolorum quia corporis eaque rerum facilis et. Nihil enim tempora dolore voluptas dolore qui. Nesciunt et vel dolorem repellendus. Qui maiores et et suscipit. Hic inventore consequuntur quidem aut possimus. Maiores voluptatem aut labore vel voluptas error voluptas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. 25 98.3%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”