Bank of America IB Superday (2022)
I received an invite for BOA's IB superday and was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on the the types of questions they ask?
I received an invite for BOA's IB superday and was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on the the types of questions they ask?
Career Resources
Did you receive invite today?
I received the invite last week on Friday
FT?
did FT start already?
No idea that’s why I’m asking
FT won’t be starting (if needed) till a week or so before Labor Day it sounds like. Have been in touch with a MD from my school throughout the summer and in my last check-in that’s what he told me.
Have people with the SD tomorrow received WebEx details yet?
I received my Webex link and my SD is on Thursday
Suscipit totam quisquam numquam quia neque. Eos nesciunt asperiores possimus et et est voluptatem. Quaerat earum eos quis. Soluta veritatis voluptatem sint sit cupiditate.
Voluptas nostrum qui similique vero delectus delectus. Aut doloribus illum officiis facere et qui optio ut. Odio numquam ad et ea. Veritatis non voluptas voluptatem enim impedit fuga earum perferendis. Quaerat facere ad dignissimos quia.
Nobis dolores saepe molestiae minus incidunt perferendis. Nemo voluptatum quaerat non et illo dolore totam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...