Bank of America Spring Week 2023
Do any of you guys know how long BoA takes to respond after taking the video interview + is there another round after the video interview, I heard there might be a telephone interview but i’m not too sure. BTW I’m applying to London for global markets division.
Bump
Offers were sent out today
Yup so I heard. Do you know if it is it only the people who have applied early who are getting offers so far? Or if you haven't received an offer yet does that mean you have been rejected.
All people I know who got it applied within a week of applications opening
Okay that's a good sign then. Thanks.
Oh and btw the VI is the final round for springs - there is no TI.
Not applying to SWs this year - just posting for others to get some comfort.
Really useful info there, thank you :)
Quia aut sint totam qui. Eum ut ea labore distinctio. Aut ut ut neque quaerat.
Quas id voluptatibus numquam distinctio ullam accusantium. Eaque inventore et quia praesentium fuga aspernatur fugit. Sed id placeat veritatis. Cupiditate id et dolorum non tempora sint suscipit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...