Barclays/Bofa FT 2023
I know they didn't open apps but did anyone here interview with them for FT that I didn't know about? Just wondering if they actually gave out FT 23 lateral offers
I know they didn't open apps but did anyone here interview with them for FT that I didn't know about? Just wondering if they actually gave out FT 23 lateral offers
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Pretty sure Barclays did. Not sure about BofA but ik NY overhired.
Was this for Barclays NY? also heard bofa NY was completely full
I heard it was but wrapped like week or two after end of internships. Seems like regional offices had more open spots.
Barclays Menlo recruited and gave out offers for FT 23 back in late July/early August.
do you know for barclays NY?
Still a spot at Bclays Menlo, as of 2 weeks ago.
Is the video interview selective or does everyone get it who applies?
anyone know if Citi even interviewed any for FT23
Any information on which bank is still potentially recruiting?
BofA MD told me that they were full and weren't planning on FT hiring for their NY coverage group
they overhired, most groups had 1-2 interns turn down offers but still overfilled
Interesting. Makes sense then why there's no FT recruiting
Anyone know if barclays or citi NY interviewed kids?
Quaerat velit expedita distinctio voluptas. Eius earum quisquam reiciendis. Repellat ipsa odio deleniti sequi sequi. Officiis soluta dignissimos praesentium numquam et deserunt consectetur architecto. Explicabo ad fugiat saepe dolor provident a. Laudantium dolor placeat qui suscipit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...