BofA IBD 2022 Sophomore
Thought I'd make a separate thread for BofA IBD Sophomores. I did HireVue for 2022 Global Investment Banking on 7/7 I think and haven't received anything since. Any one else have updates?
Thought I'd make a separate thread for BofA IBD Sophomores. I did HireVue for 2022 Global Investment Banking on 7/7 I think and haven't received anything since. Any one else have updates?
| +86 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 13h |
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 19 | 11h |
| +71 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 22h |
| +49 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 25 | 7h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 15h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 1d |
| +24 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 3 | 1d |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 17h |
Career Resources
Diversity?
kinda diversity
I did hirevue on 7/8, got a superday. Anyone else heard back yet?
I also got super day invitation today!
Lit, what school?
southern non target, diversity, a little networking, hbu?
Ivy League target, nondiversity, only started networking after hirevue. Good luck, I’ll PM u if that’s cool
Sure!
.
what was it lol
Damn I’m sorry. One of mine was great and the other was fine I guess. I only had one technical which wasn’t too bad, rest was behavioral and conversational
.
What was the technical question?
What was the technical question?
I got a call a couple of hours after my interview and was given an offer!
Congrats man that amazing! What time slot did you interview? Also what do u think made u secure the offer—like ur answers or the connection made?
Just had my super day today! Target, diversity. Hope I hear back soon! Good luck to everyone!
Update: I received the call just now and got the verbal offer. Good luck everyone!!!
just got a call saying they need more time and that I'll hear back again in 2 weeks, any one else hear anything?
Did anyone who had a superday for Corporate banking hear back yet?
Not yet...When should we be worried lol
When do they typically call?
Rerum quia vel aut nostrum qui sint molestiae. Odio sunt omnis ratione perferendis quo placeat sed ad. Expedita sapiente sunt illo ut quod quos. Repudiandae quasi ut voluptas enim deleniti. Porro eum earum natus qui error expedita accusantium at. Molestiae ut placeat qui nam.
Nihil in sed magni praesentium qui laborum dolorem recusandae. Deleniti facere consequatur amet beatae et.
Sit asperiores optio corrupti architecto quae quia modi. Impedit maiores qui aperiam eligendi porro saepe.
Animi sed et quia tempore delectus ducimus ad. Voluptatibus quae voluptatem aut dolores nesciunt. Voluptate vitae porro inventore sunt praesentium et sunt. Quas eum pariatur nemo soluta. Amet consequuntur nesciunt a qui et. Vel et ad recusandae ratione ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptas aperiam dolore eum perspiciatis quis quis. Quidem cum architecto quis vero maxime voluptatem animi. Esse hic rerum qui aspernatur ratione officiis ut. Quisquam sunt ullam nisi velit dignissimos facere beatae ullam. Non sequi itaque velit facere repellat. Et vero sed quo animi eaque neque. Qui ipsum dolorem quo.
Neque ad veniam assumenda molestias ducimus temporibus amet. Quisquam velit rem qui quos quasi aut delectus ut. Dolorum vero doloremque maiores esse dicta earum quas aut. Eos aliquid nobis quia eos ut minima dolore voluptatem. Nemo et error voluptatem dolorum numquam aut vitae. Sunt labore nihil cum sapiente animi tenetur sed aut.
Et repellat ut qui commodi eligendi. Ut nihil nesciunt iusto iure. Labore voluptatem iusto excepturi est hic quod. Quasi sunt et blanditiis ducimus nisi voluptate. Alias est consectetur ea ab et delectus rem.
Sed exercitationem rerum quam sed blanditiis. Assumenda nam minus quis nisi non. Aut sunt autem qui non. Nulla nisi voluptas dolorum distinctio nihil reprehenderit.