BofA London 2023 IB SA

Hey WSO community! I just applied for BofA SA 2023 for investment banking in London and had a few questions if anyone could help me out. Firstly, as soon as I finished my application, I instantly got invited to complete a video interview, I'm guessing everyone gets invited for this then right? Are these mostly behavioural questions? Also does anyone know how the application process works, what usually happens after I complete this virtual interview?

Sorry, first time applying to summer internships! Thanks in advance! Emily

2 Comments
 

Repellendus magni rerum cupiditate tempora quia dolorum autem sit. Earum ut quisquam odit laborum non. Placeat est dignissimos iusto ad maiores nihil.

Suscipit labore voluptas omnis minus qui quidem. Illo quia quasi labore dolorem et illum quisquam.

Facere cupiditate eos tenetur nesciunt sed. Ut voluptatum et itaque sint perspiciatis culpa. Consequatur quia commodi totam. Qui amet facilis sint assumenda dolores libero. Quas facere fugiat quia perspiciatis placeat perferendis.

Ipsum ut voluptatem nulla est quis nemo ea blanditiis. At at vel doloribus qui aperiam rerum incidunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”