BofA SA 2021 - 'Application under consideration'
I start by saying that I think that mine question is a quite silly one, but I am quite inexperienced in Investment Banking interviews and I would like to be sure of what to think.
I had applied to BofA Summer Analyst position in London and since the second week of October I keep on receiving every two weeks on Monday an email stating that 'Your application ... is under consideration. We will be in touch with you at our earliest opportunity on the next steps of your application'.
Does it mean anything? On a first sight I thought it could mean that I would get a 1st round [I almost never received such types of messages, except for one time in which I finally had the interview], but as nothing happens, I'm thinking that it is just a default message. Is it?
Thank you all and sorry if you find the post as silly, but I've never read of such repetitive messages from BofA in WSO so far.
Sadly those are automated messages that mean nothing. Their SA is probably 99% full since they have been doing ACs since early October. My girlfriend got the offer very early October and they have been handing them out every week since then.
To retain your sanity I would suggest assuming that you were rejected and pursuing other opportunities in the meantime.
Ok, thank you.
Yes, I was mainly assuming my rejection since I saw what they told about BofA on London SA thread during the past 2 months.
However, I would say that it is a very confusing message from them
It is indeed confusing. Banks don't actually give a damn about candidates, they just want to keep you on the hook in case they need to do another batch of interviews etc.
Hey man,
Thought I was rejected as well, but just received AC for ER
How did that end up? Did you hear anything back from them? I'm in the very same situation
I kept on receiving those messages until mid-April.
In mid-April, I finally received my rejection email. I am wondering how is that even possible. I don't think that they filled completely their SA class only in April.
Voluptas soluta sit atque. Sed eaque vel et consectetur pariatur voluptas voluptas. Aliquam adipisci velit est quod facere. Quisquam quas sed aut. Delectus modi ducimus ratione quae itaque.
Quia nobis culpa rerum odio. Sit voluptatem non eaque ullam voluptate. Labore dolores et sapiente minus mollitia.
Ab et ut vitae libero perspiciatis. Vero enim quidem sit omnis consectetur. Quibusdam enim quibusdam rem est laborum tempora. Sed voluptatem sit ea laudantium non consequuntur fugiat quas.
Quo enim repellat eum voluptatem expedita. Aliquam voluptate magnam corporis tempora corporis dolor. Aliquam ad ullam et nesciunt. Vel ipsum consequatur molestiae voluptatem et. Qui ut voluptatem dolorem deleniti id mollitia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...