Can anyone w/ Dealogic pull up the 2022 Restructuring lists?
Pls shawty I'd really like to see it, I'm curious to see how a few select firms are performing for some research
Pls shawty I'd really like to see it, I'm curious to see how a few select firms are performing for some research
| +186 | Just One More Year | 13 | 2h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 2h |
| +122 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 1d |
| +88 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 26 | 23h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 1d |
| +75 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 5h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 13h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 4d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
Career Resources
Voluptatem et sint rerum beatae sunt voluptates saepe. Aut et necessitatibus aspernatur enim possimus temporibus. Enim nisi est consequatur quia unde in.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...