Canadians moving to NYC for FT in 2022?
Hey all, looking to connect with and potentially make friends with other Canadians moving to NYC for FT in 2022. It'd be nice to have a little squad of Canadian Analysts in NY if possible. Drop a comment and I'll message you
Hey! I’ll be moving to NY for FT in 2023 but doing an internship summer 2022 in NY. Would still love to touch base if you’re interested since I know no one in NY from Canada
Messaged you
I’m also in the same camp - can I shoot you a message too?
Canadian here. Starting in January for FT!
PM'd you
Bump
Halloa
Bump
TN visa?
Expedita veritatis inventore eius ea aut. Soluta non voluptatem nisi minima numquam sint. Velit quae consequatur neque nulla.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...