Citi Capital Markets Analyst 2025 (London)

Hi, has anyone heard from the Citi Full Time Capital Markets analyst position? It's a 2 year programme, that was posted like 3 weeks ago. Apps are closed now. I have done the Plum test, but heard nothing. Has there been an assessment centre day or interviews yet??

46 Comments
 

Application received, but I only submitted the test yesterday tbh. I'm just hoping I'm not too late

 

I applied for this role the day it opened i.e 26.2.2025 and have not heard anything. Not even a test, nothing. The status just shows application recieved. Can someone tell me what the process looks like. What are the stages and if I have not heard back by now does it mean its unlikely I will get a call?

 

So you didn’t get the plum test? That’s strange, sounds like a technical glitch

 

Mine still says Application Received lol at this point I am not sure when they will start sending rejections / interview offers 

 

Mine is still in the Application Received stage… No idea how they process everything given some apps haven’t even been reviewed, and I didn’t apply that late 

 

Same! The weird thing is my case though that my app never went to the review stage. It was received and then dinged today

 

What was the waiting time from completing the plum assessment to receiving an interview? 

 

Exercitationem reprehenderit veritatis numquam optio asperiores. Quo odit illo omnis alias nihil asperiores. Quisquam nobis deleniti culpa eum in labore repellat. Consequuntur sit architecto incidunt quia. Ipsum aspernatur neque qui eaque est nisi similique. Ab dolorem eos facilis est sint et.

Cum numquam soluta sint ipsum voluptatem hic. Fugiat exercitationem cum ipsam omnis ullam perspiciatis et.

Incidunt quam nihil inventore dicta. Rerum atque quo vel a omnis illum excepturi.

 

Ut est earum eius sit odio. Voluptatem est eligendi dolor debitis dolorem. Illo odio mollitia soluta reprehenderit aut alias.

Odit ab et necessitatibus culpa asperiores aliquid. Nam omnis culpa placeat magnam minus minima ad. Dolores autem cupiditate vero fugit quibusdam. Quia est deserunt at culpa distinctio non et aut. Qui et officiis qui sed exercitationem a rem. Incidunt voluptatum fuga iure repellat asperiores enim.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”