Completely Bombed Credit Suisse Numeric Test for IB 2023 Internship
Hey,
I completely failed the numeric tests for Credit Suisse; however, I don't think I did too badly on the verbal reasoning one. The time constraint just kinda killed me. I was wondering if I still have a chance or will they just flat out deny my application :(
Sorry to say but there is a good chance you’re not in the process anymore, so many people apply for a position and that’s such an easy way to weed out candidates…
Yeah the tests are very important at CS. But it's okay you prolly weren't in the running anyways since recruiting for SA at CS is pretty much all wrapped up
Dolores eum dignissimos autem. Omnis nisi corporis reiciendis est ea. Error est voluptate in eos mollitia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...