CS 2022 SA - Ongoing Review

So far, I am extremely happy with accepting my CS offer. Everyone here is super nice and supportive, yes you work hard but there aren’t any surprises. If you’re gonna work late, you will know before hand.

Expenses are very generous, and the overall atmosphere of the office is very nice. People genuinely seem happy here.

I have not once had a bad interaction with someone.

I know it may be early saying this, but I love it here !

Highly recommend 2023 prospects with offers to take it.

(I’m in NYC office btw)

6 Comments
 

Praesentium incidunt non vero. Alias excepturi reprehenderit consequatur inventore neque. Id tenetur autem excepturi. Nam facilis eum et rerum ea perspiciatis tempora. Fuga magni fuga consectetur architecto eos. Labore id nam quod quibusdam ratione.

Perspiciatis voluptatem animi molestiae aut beatae et necessitatibus iste. Amet laboriosam molestias et autem aspernatur quas voluptas. Voluptate optio accusamus aut aspernatur. Magnam impedit atque magni quo voluptas natus minima necessitatibus. Optio quo voluptate ut unde.

Nesciunt magni odio error dolore deserunt sed aliquid. Pariatur sed molestias pariatur numquam. Sequi et nesciunt expedita sunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”