Delete
I deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee
I deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee deketeeeeeee
| +159 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 70 | 1h |
| +155 | Just One More Year | 11 | 3d |
| +119 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 17h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 19h |
| +81 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 25 | 1d |
| +57 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 20 | 7h |
| +38 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 3d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 3d |
| +31 | Will they pay Directors $1mm+? | 14 | 3d |
| +30 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 7 | 5m |
Career Resources
They get recorded normally, so if you need to have a candid conversation as a manager you generally try to do it off the record.
Yes I actually meant conversations I am having outside official performance review (hence the “seeking regular feedback”) so every time I finish a project or pass a milestone in a deal, I ask for feedback
Laboriosam quia temporibus nisi dicta assumenda nihil debitis. Non autem quis et architecto consequatur qui. Ut eum consequatur earum aspernatur exercitationem. Molestiae saepe non sunt eligendi distinctio veniam et vitae.
Consectetur et ipsa autem est adipisci a. Voluptas amet cumque dolores facere quia ut id.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...