Deleted
Deleted hshshshshshshshshshshshshshsgshsgsgshshshsgehegwgehehehehahahahgahsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsj
Deleted hshshshshshshshshshshshshshsgshsgsgshshshsgehegwgehehehehahahahgahsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsgsj
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
/
How did your long term relationship end? Been able to do it by breaking everyday into a milestone and realizing that this is only for a short term. Instead of a therapist, another way is to find a lobby you are really passionate about im really passionate about and when you’re in the middle of an intense game you tend to turn off the work clock. And having that support group allows you to just talk to them and could be more effective to speak among friends than pay and speak with a stranger
I try to get into the hobby thing but I am so drained from work that it’s nearly impossible to maintain consistently.
Look into the EAP program in your company’s benefits. Gives you a few free therapy sessions to see if it’s a good fit for you.
Seems like adjustment disorder. I highly suggest you go for therapy to work around this. In the meantime, read up on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and general background knowledge about psychotherapy so that you can incorporate a healthier mindset to your life. I promise this doesnt take too much time and wont detract from work, all you need is like a short handbook for dummies. Writing from experience lol
Yes.
Even if it wasn't, nothing wrong with it. Mental health is just as important as physical.
Therapy friend. I’d recc’d going through work since they have providers that can help you. Also, contact and schedule with your primary care to discuss this too.
Get the help you need, no shame in it.
Definitely try it. If you don't like your first therapist keep shopping around, it might take a while to find the right fit. Don't give up if you don't like the first or second therapist. Also, if you have a weekly standing appointment just have it on the calendar around 5pm and unless you are absolutely sprinting your team will respect you stepping out for a medical appointment. Maybe someone who has an office near work, I always prefer to go in person instead of Zoom.
I wouldn't go through work-arranged therapists personally, yes it's HIPAA and confidential but your health insurance will pay for therapy too. I just prefer to keep it separate from work
Completely agree with this. My first two therapists were okay.. maybe C- and C+ respectively on a scale. The one I see now is an A, very focused on performance oriented therapy.
I actually read through his research thesis that was very focused on the exact thing I’m looking for (high functioning adult ASD and ADHD). Therapy is a tool to be used, it won’t solve everything. Therapy is a lot like a personal trainer- there’s a lot of variation in quality and what you’ll get out of it. Find a great trainer, use the tools and augment it with work on your own time, and you’ll see improvements.
Natus odio ea sapiente et earum. Sit sapiente voluptates cumque cupiditate. Quae dolore rerum enim. Molestiae dolorem dolorem et corrupti.
Qui cupiditate rem est adipisci dignissimos doloremque sunt. Voluptas hic quaerat et qui veniam. Dolores repellendus repellat sed. Corrupti voluptatibus voluptas numquam voluptatem aut veritatis odio. Necessitatibus reiciendis incidunt laboriosam asperiores blanditiis sunt cum assumenda. Laboriosam fugit repellendus consequatur et laudantium at est. Itaque dicta rerum aut.
Rerum sint perferendis consequatur omnis voluptatem. Molestias nihil odit quidem illo qui temporibus ut. Maiores et nihil qui rerum sint ut alias.
Ullam occaecati quas vel amet accusamus quisquam sint. Quod adipisci eum cum id cumque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...