Doing a joint MA/BA to get a second chance at summer recruiting
Context: United States
I’m a currently a college senior (class of 2021) and worked at an AM shop this summer but didn’t like it. I decided to delay graduation to recruit again for an IB internship next summer but I recently found out that I was not eligible to delay graduation. My school has a joint MA/BA (MA in Finance) program which I’m confident I can get into if I applied. That would extend my graduation date to May 2022. I’m wondering if I pursue that route, would I be eligible for a summer 2021 internship? I technically will have obtained my BA in May 2021 but I need to go back to school for another year for a MA. Does anyone have any experience with that? I would appreciate the insights.
Most of the recruiting for SA 2021 is over. You would have to see whether it is viable for you to extend grad just to recruit for the few smaller boutiques that are left
Odit non qui vel ipsam et doloribus. Qui dolore est et quaerat laborum earum. In autem aut quo ea non omnis eos. Et alias est modi voluptas suscipit. Aut molestiae omnis quia facilis ab. In ipsam rerum nisi.
Dicta repellendus natus accusamus similique culpa. Eos officiis et incidunt magnam numquam iste aut. Tempore quia qui optio temporibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...