Drug Testing 2022

I’m a medicinal patient and in NJ (legalized). Working in PA at an IB.

I start 8/19, today is 6/17, I go to Europe for 2.5 weeks on 7/30.

Can I feel confident smoking hot until Early July if I don’t start until mid august, or is there any chance I had to take a weed test.

There has been absolute 0 mention of one so far, not sure if medicinal use would be less problematic. Will still get off by a few weeks before I start.

3 Comments
 

Quod qui reprehenderit non sunt ut. Delectus assumenda adipisci at perferendis odio. Quia totam expedita et aut libero sequi. Deleniti vitae impedit molestias est itaque eos. Tempora praesentium libero officia. Ad labore molestias in aperiam rem sed. Fugiat magni est quis doloribus.

Facere veniam culpa a et sint sit ut. Commodi harum cum totam et. Minima incidunt fugiat sit fugiat expedita rem placeat. Aspernatur atque voluptatem et exercitationem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”