Evercore PCA FT 2024
Hi All, applications have been up for a while now - has the process kicked off yet? I imagine it has to be these few weeks. Did anyone hear back yet?
Hi All, applications have been up for a while now - has the process kicked off yet? I imagine it has to be these few weeks. Did anyone hear back yet?
| +6 | Explore New Opportunities for Financial Growth | 0 | 1h |
| +6 | Background Check | 5 | 4d |
| +6 | CLT -> NY IR? | 3 | 6d |
| +3 | What is going on | 1 | 2d |
| +3 | Applying to SA27 programs that are reopening months after signing offer? | 1 | 2d |
| +2 | End of my career before graduating college | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
An MD told me someone would be contacting me soon, but that was a week ago and I just followed up.
Had first round yesterday. Not too bad very standard secondaries
Did you get a 2nd round, or heard back since? I’ve been stuck with radio silence.
Have second round later this week
Were there any traditional IB technicals?
Seems like their process is fairly flexible/rolling. Know someone in later stages of the interview process, also know someone in the earlier.
Bump?
How many rounds are there?
Seems it might depend on the person. I looked on WSO's database and it seems some people had to interview for like 4+ (there is a guy who got cut before the 4th round). VS some others that seemed to be 2 -> SD
Anyone in the process dm me
I got denied after my first round. Feel free to PM with questions
hey was wondering you had LP or GP led? I have pretty solid connection but was been told it is recruiting for LP not GP side:(.
LP side
Any updates on process/timeline?
LP should be wrapping up
Have decisions already come out/interviews done?
Facere dolor nobis labore molestiae labore. Eaque id a perferendis consectetur expedita. Itaque quia voluptas ex reiciendis.
Quod porro natus aut iusto occaecati quisquam repellat. Laudantium ipsam praesentium omnis praesentium amet.
Quia quis expedita iusto aliquam magnam veritatis repellat. Voluptatibus saepe omnis nostrum aliquid dolorum ipsa. Laboriosam optio reiciendis doloremque sit. Quia quasi voluptas rerum blanditiis minima autem. Tempore sit est qui excepturi id.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...