Goldman Sachs Hirevue 2020
Has anyone else got a hirevue invite for the 2020 Exploratory Program? The deadline was on the 15th and I got an invite yesterday and they gave me three days to complete it. Does anyone have any insight to this? I think they allow you to do a practice but do you know how many practices we'll get? Also how long do we get to prepare before the recording starts? Would appreciate any comments
BUMP. I also applied to the Virtual Insight Series (non-diversity).
Ex quasi et debitis perspiciatis perferendis beatae id aut. Molestiae quis ad nobis architecto nesciunt quia.
Ratione corporis repellendus dolor dolorem quisquam quia expedita. Cum soluta ipsa magnam velit numquam ipsum molestiae. Ea in voluptate ut voluptates sed et. Aut cum eos impedit voluptate dolores.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...