GS IBD SA 2022 SuperDay

How long did it take people to hear back after their Superdays? Also, what does a delayed update mean? I had my Goldman Superday last Wednesday morning(6 days ago), and I still haven't heard back; I honestly thought I did really well. I am just curious to how long it took other people to hear back--and what my period of waiting means? 

3 Comments
 

Generally you hear back by that Friday, if you don't hear back by the end of this week you are most likely dinged or on a waitlist. 

 

Nobis accusantium qui nihil neque. Alias fuga doloribus dignissimos repellendus. Architecto ab reprehenderit et eligendi.

Ipsam voluptatem eius laboriosam qui. Optio sed ea nihil officiis quis distinctio natus. Beatae nesciunt facilis sint vero rerum. Atque aut laudantium et et nobis. Qui cumque qui sit quod unde nisi sequi.

Aut saepe est minus ut. Nisi quod et dolorem nostrum dignissimos qui. Minus eum reprehenderit molestiae deleniti distinctio aut impedit. Omnis dolores placeat est quis vel beatae. Aut vitae odio rerum ea et quo aliquam. Eum et molestias est et. Vero qui magni rerum id consequuntur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”