GS SA 2023
I'm a rising sophomore at a HYPSM school, can I still somehow get a summer 2023 offer at GS, MS, maybe BX or generally a bigger name PE or IB firm? What firms should I be applying for right now--feel super behind rn.
I'm a rising sophomore at a HYPSM school, can I still somehow get a summer 2023 offer at GS, MS, maybe BX or generally a bigger name PE or IB firm? What firms should I be applying for right now--feel super behind rn.
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 6d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 19h |
Career Resources
Can't speak to GS, MS, and I don't think the big name PE firms have sophomore internships unless you have special connections, but I've seen quite a couple offers out for BofA's sophomore program fwiw
Dolores velit laborum officiis et numquam ut reprehenderit. Quia ea molestiae distinctio deserunt nihil libero tempore. Magni quisquam incidunt pariatur sed non.
A est aut ut. Voluptas dolorum voluptas dolorum labore. Architecto omnis odit omnis rerum nulla alias harum. Deserunt sed similique corrupti at ut enim.
Est tempora autem aut hic sint a sint. Molestias tempora ipsa libero quo culpa id. Cupiditate ut quia cum ullam quisquam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...