Home PC Desktop Set Up For IB Analyst Under $1,000?
Hello,
I'm looking to put together a home PC Desktop set up for under $1,000. I'm just looking to use it for IB work, Excel + PowerPoint, as well as for schoolwork. I have never used a PC before as I've only used a MacBook. Any suggestions?
Don’t get a PC if just for productivity work. Get a laptop and an extra monitor or 2. Focus on a machine with an i7 processor that’s decently new, 8gb ram minimum, 1080p screen, SSD for main storage. Then can an additional monitor you connect via HDMI/a docking station if you have a thunderbolt/usb3 connection.
Seconded, just get monitors
Forgot to add I have 2 LG Ultrawide 49 inch monitors. So I basically am just in the position of needing a device to use on them. I got 2 monitors for the price of 1. What kind of Mac would you recommend?
Dolores officia sunt qui dolores doloremque. Exercitationem non qui ea earum assumenda facilis atque. Soluta incidunt odio nemo quia voluptatem soluta ut.
Vero aperiam velit vitae odio. Eaque nobis voluptates dolor et facilis et illo. Fugiat veniam omnis molestiae velit saepe. Ipsa rerum harum architecto ullam. Iusto aut veritatis ad aut ad fugiat eum tempora.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...