How to approach 2015 SA Recruiting
Hey everyone,
It appears that online applications for a lot of BB and MM IBD SA positions have already opened up. I am currently a junior at a target school with an extensive OCR program (nearly all the banks participate). The deadlines for these OCR interview applications are in mid-to-late January. Typically, almost all juniors from my school interview for SA spots in late December to January.
I am a little bit confused because it seems like a lot of users on WSO are already applying to openings this early in September. I have read previous threads regarding SA recruiting and I'm not getting any clear answers as to when I should start sending out my resume and applications. If you were in my situation, would you be submitting applications ASAP, or wait until the normal application period for my school (after the winter break).
Interested as well.
Repudiandae nihil molestiae quia sequi. Non quae explicabo inventore laudantium eaque. Eligendi eum qui voluptas consequatur dolorum quasi provident nisi. Ut porro vitae rerum tempora asperiores. Quaerat error rerum rerum nulla exercitationem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...