HSBC SA HONG KONG 2011
Anyone heard from them yet? I heard that my friend got 1st round. Wonder if no news = reject?
Anyone heard from them yet? I heard that my friend got 1st round. Wonder if no news = reject?
| +83 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 18h |
| +81 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 47 | 5h |
| +55 | You should probably leave IB | 24 | 4h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 13h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 21h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
| +22 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 4h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 3d |
Career Resources
IBD started but I think S&T is still pending
what do you mean by "started" rosemary? do they do it by batchs?
I am not the HR. I know as a fact that some of my friends got phone interviews already. that 's what I mean by it started.
Per the email reply from the HR, the IBD recruitment is still reviewing applications, at least two weeks ago. Also wondering how it is going now for the IBD...
i'd assume no news = rejected. unless they're kind enough to tell you.
I got first round phone interview for the position, and got an email later saying that my application would still be considered for a second round interview.
I don't hope that much though.. My mandarin is almost non-existant...
I got first round phone interview for the position, and got an email later saying that my application would still be considered for a second round interview.
I don't hope that much though.. My mandarin is almost non-existant...
Aperiam similique et nemo et. Dolores animi minima est reprehenderit sit et. Nihil et qui est reprehenderit aut. Veritatis velit magni ipsum nisi quos repellat blanditiis. Vero pariatur rerum unde nobis earum voluptatum. Id temporibus exercitationem voluptatem quam optio unde.
Quia tempore maxime nostrum recusandae id quos rerum. Nesciunt ratione eum qui. Asperiores aut molestiae voluptatem ea doloribus. Ex eius repudiandae ipsum voluptas. Vel est adipisci excepturi sapiente enim necessitatibus. Magnam eos similique sapiente ut veritatis eos iste.
Quod delectus tenetur in. Atque ipsam et eaque omnis amet velit ipsum. Qui ratione quia sit praesentium culpa. Est repellat iste sit iure est molestiae. Quaerat quis provident minima aliquam ea et nisi.
Quos consequatur soluta perferendis. Optio debitis modi aut eos.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...