Incoming 2025 Spring Week at Northwestern Mutual here. When to update LinkedIn?
Hello, I recently received an offer for a 2025 Spring Week with Northwestern Mutual. I have heard from a few industry contacts that NWM is one of, if not, the most prestigious firm in the financial industry.
Seeing as I have received an offer at such a titan of the financial world, I wanted to get a headstart on my LinkedIn presence. However, I am concerned that if I jump the gun on this, my inbox may soon be completely inundated with HHs trying to recruit me to the likes of Apollo, Carlyle, and other such lowly institutions. While I am not opposed to exit opportunities in the buyside down the line, I am strongly considering sticking it out for the long-term at NWM. Please let me know if anyone has had a similar experience/has any idea how to approach this quandary of grand proportion.
P.S. Serious replies only
So overplayed not funny at all
noted--congrats on NWM
I almost laughed
Quis modi molestias qui illo. Consequatur cupiditate ut hic praesentium nesciunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...