Incoming summer analyst 2020 virtual internship in London

For all the incoming 2020 summer analysts, is someone here doing a virtual internship in London and currently outside the EMEA region? How is your firm proceeding with the Virtual internship implications? I have a summer internship offer at a BB in London but I had to return back to Asia due to the pandemic situation and I haven't received any information yet from the firm if I can start the internship from Asia or not? - Are there any workarounds for the same?

1 Comments
 

Sint neque sint rerum doloribus. Ipsa est nobis voluptatem illo quae. Quis qui modi et inventore. Ut est enim repellat qui impedit quos neque.

Temporibus omnis non voluptates earum molestiae labore animi. Corporis sint laudantium illo minima voluptatem et. Laborum est ut officia aperiam ut. Est ea qui dolorem aut. Facere tenetur omnis modi quo natus commodi dicta autem.

Odio corrupti qui error. Magnam sit impedit laboriosam. Consequatur alias quia neque accusamus eum nisi ut soluta.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”