Internship Opportunites Gap Year Summer 2020

Hi everyone,

I am looking for internship opportunities in investment banking, ideally in London. I am 18 and on a gap year I have previous experience in a hedge fund (AKO Capital) and experience in VC (Balderton)+(VentureSouq 3 months). I understand why there are so few schemes open to gap year students, however I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of possible internships or be willing to host me.

1 Comments
 

Accusamus distinctio quo qui occaecati quis. Inventore dolor inventore nobis fuga. Est aut velit minus.

Ea maxime doloribus cumque expedita tempora harum est. Atque maiores ut rem eos tempora enim quod ea. Facilis corrupti eum fugiat quia.

Iusto perspiciatis et ea quod debitis temporibus. Minima et libero exercitationem earum est. Architecto autem omnis dolores error est aut corporis. Ea fugit at id dolores quisquam suscipit sapiente.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”