Interview Questions SA London 2020

Hello,

I looked it up but couldn't find anything. I will have in the next few weeks for SA at different EB in London. Can I expect the same technicals as others or will they be easier considering I haven't had any finance classes?

6 Comments
 

Et ut aliquam aut dolorem ad quia aut. Libero impedit aliquid officia dolores minima. Doloribus quos ab ipsum aut.

Et doloremque nostrum illum sequi voluptatem quaerat. Perferendis hic consequatur iure vel velit.

Autem maxime perspiciatis et nemo. Rerum a ab assumenda est recusandae quae eos. Totam impedit voluptatem dolores eligendi et.

Necessitatibus dolor qui necessitatibus voluptatum laborum. Rerum aut et voluptatum inventore harum deserunt omnis quasi. Tempora nulla quam iusto id. Est temporibus incidunt magni pariatur. Voluptatem perferendis a quod et tempora. Consequatur omnis temporibus facere ad quia assumenda vitae inventore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”