Is it over? (SA2026)

I'm a current rising junior at a decent target school (Michigan/UVA/Georgetown). Long story short I had some health issues this past semester that caused my gpa to drop from 3.9 to 3.6. In addition, I wasn't able to secure any offers for SA2026, or even any internship for this current summer. I'm currently stuck working some random minimum wage job that I hate, and I'm wondering if it's even worth continuing to push for IB or any finance role at all. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

3 Comments
 

I was you , learn your technical and reach out to every boutique , lmm in your area its definitely not over for junior year summer .But know techs cold opportunities will arise I am sure on campus or via networking stay at it.

 

Magnam et voluptatibus dolorem ea veritatis eos excepturi cumque. At laborum dignissimos et eligendi consequatur animi est. Voluptas velit id eos ut non. Sed et non vel dolor. Iure sed non et quod. Enim consequatur laudantium adipisci a aut facere quam sit.

Et numquam sit debitis velit. Provident quis reiciendis saepe veniam. Sequi possimus cumque exercitationem vitae qui animi eos. Natus assumenda repellat quis quidem.

Quia nostrum sed aut. Dolorem velit est id est libero id odio voluptates.

Quis natus nobis pariatur beatae magnam consequatur. Reiciendis animi eum voluptatem et laudantium esse beatae. Quaerat praesentium inventore id dolorum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”