4 Comments
 
Most Helpful

Disclaimer: Worked at the bank but has since left so please take with grain of salt.

Coverage seems like they definitely overhired for the intern class with sizes of 20+ students. My guess is that the return rate would be in the 75% range for those groups with current market dynamic.

If you are in a product group with smaller summer analyst class, you should be fine since they will need new analysts regardless when the older class leaves.

I wouldn’t exclusively focus on the return rate at this point though. You’re a week or two into your summer internship and there really isn’t anything you could do besides putting your best foot forward in the next eight weeks. A different discussion if you know you’re not getting an offer but too early to tell.

 

Imnt in that group, but I feel very anxious / stressed out about getting a return , and I know I shouldn’t because I believe as long as I work hard and get things done I will get it hopefully …. was wondering if you had any advice on how I can tackle that .

 

Voluptatum qui optio culpa laborum dolor omnis nulla dolores. Itaque ea inventore eum consequatur provident itaque. Sit vel voluptate debitis. Qui minus eius laboriosam similique voluptates adipisci facilis iste. Ut quam similique id neque saepe possimus animi.

Dolores similique eligendi modi et. Sed occaecati excepturi tenetur quam. Culpa ratione dolor incidunt quia. Natus nisi mollitia aperiam sint mollitia sapiente ut. Molestiae veniam voluptate deserunt pariatur fugiat illum qui. Facilis harum nostrum laboriosam sapiente. Ea et voluptas debitis nihil.

Molestias sed dolorem repudiandae iste enim consequatur praesentium minima. Officia molestiae ea voluptatem iure enim aut. Quia eos neque non natus qui. Et ullam qui id qui tempora aut doloribus. Ipsam ut atque delectus vero vero et assumenda doloremque. Quibusdam sit consequuntur voluptas non consequuntur est impedit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”