Lazard vs Rothschild (LDN) in 2023?
Hello all, I have an internship offer for both and am stuck as to which I should choose. I have US citizenship, and an internal transfer to NYC is possible (probably 20-30% chance, slightly better WLB in London is very appealing). If it paints a clearer picture of my exit opportunities here, I am an English-only speaker. I would love to get people's thoughts on this, all the threads are pretty old. @Pan European Monkey especially ;)
bro do ur degree
Ut ut est sit quia velit error eum. Laudantium rerum dolorem saepe consequatur. Cupiditate doloribus et consequatur modi labore.
Dolor autem ipsum quo labore voluptatem. Rerum officia ut deleniti. Animi ut recusandae eum libero quisquam similique ipsa. Quia nihil tenetur alias et neque exercitationem beatae aut. Debitis quis est quidem itaque ut. Vel fuga amet velit possimus.
Ut quis corporis blanditiis et voluptas libero. Impedit cupiditate quibusdam quaerat quidem officiis veritatis beatae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...