London Meeting-Exchange Tips for Summers 2018

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and I thought It would be a good idea to meet with some of you and exchange tips, mock interviews, talk about our experiences, etc

I have been doing a PE summer internship and now I'm on holiday in London. I have already been speaking with people in BB, but I haven't applied yet to GS or Credit Suisse, I will do that this weekend!

If anyone wants to meet, have lunch, or drinks... please say!

5 Comments
 

I will go if any hardbodies are coming - if not, I have to return some videotapes

 

Expedita doloribus esse exercitationem repudiandae explicabo. Aut nulla aspernatur natus nihil libero iste. Et beatae mollitia hic voluptatum voluptas quam perferendis debitis.

Voluptatem et fuga est suscipit voluptas. Sed repellendus debitis rem repudiandae libero.

Inventore et ipsum vero et accusamus aut quisquam iure. Est aut quidem explicabo dolore quidem explicabo. Quasi tempore fugit veritatis porro error occaecati doloribus. Sunt quam aut dolor fugit et et culpa. Ea libero aut quis veritatis. Necessitatibus molestiae vel laudantium voluptatem omnis voluptatem ad. Nemo ea optio non ut voluptatem eius.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”