Moelis SA 2022 London
Applied and had a numerical reasoning test a few weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything back yet. Was someone else already invited to first round of interviews?
Applied and had a numerical reasoning test a few weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything back yet. Was someone else already invited to first round of interviews?
| +189 | Just One More Year | 14 | 4h |
| +173 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 2h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 14h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 16h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 12h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 3h |
Career Resources
Same here. I applied during the first week of November, did the numerical and verbal assessments around November 20th. Haven't heard anything from them but the status of my application is still in process.
Did you get exempt from the verbal reasoning?
Nope, I also did the verbal reasoning test. But good to know that I’m not the only one who’s still waiting…
I applied in September with a referral, same here. I've only seen 1/2 mentions of people progressing last month on another forum. Emailed HR - no reply. Not sure what stage their application process is at...
Guys urgent!! I got an email invitation to complete the assignments but when I click on the link it redirects me on the workday portal and I don't see any pending assignments.Anyone that had the same problem? I emailed HR but no answer so far..I have another 6 days to complete them.
Spam HR with emails and reach out to anyone and everyone via LinkedIn/email/phone. Whatever it takes to get those tests done! ;)
Omnis corporis velit suscipit ratione omnis. Reprehenderit porro odio iusto asperiores natus labore voluptatem. Omnis quos ratione enim eum nulla. Distinctio possimus expedita vitae repellendus dignissimos laudantium cupiditate.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...