Morgan Stanley Mexico IBD - SA 2024
I know they’re supposed to hold interviews in January and the application ended in late November. Has anyone heard back from MS HR yet?
I know they’re supposed to hold interviews in January and the application ended in late November. Has anyone heard back from MS HR yet?
Career Resources
Bump
I received an update 8 days ago. They won't be proceeding with my candidacy.
Yea, they sent out first rounds on Dec. 27 from what I saw. Are you a local? Good luck with the other BBs!
Yeah I am a local hbu? Thanks, good luck to you as well.
I got rejected, luckily enough I got an offer from a boutique PE firm
Did HR send you the rejection email?
Yes, they sent me the rejection email last year, luckily I got a chance this year with MS
Can I pm you? Or get advice on non targets
.
go ahead bro
OP any new updates?
PM'ed
Can I pm you OP
.
.
Dont have much to add to the question, but as a mexican citizen who studied and works in the usa, im curious to see what schools do these bb/eb recruit from?
do they recruit from the top unis like unam/tec/ipade/ipn etc or from american schools?
From my understanding, no EBs so everyone is really aiming for BBs. They recruit at ITAM / Tec the most but also take people from Anahuac and Ibero. In fact, a lot of apps are school specific and application processes favor the locals (i.e. they'll say recruiting starts in Feb but they have already been interviewing people since Jan). Nepotism is part of some shops. I would say networking is the way to break in. Have a bit more details but would rather share privately.
Could you share those details, it doesnt allow me to pm you, i am currently looking to land a position there.
Final round - MDs play Russian Roulette with candidates in Mexico
Omnis repudiandae praesentium fuga necessitatibus occaecati. Atque earum temporibus veritatis autem. Non dolorem vel magni in hic id. Id veritatis et corrupti et dignissimos. Assumenda nisi similique adipisci beatae suscipit minima dolor. Odio a consequatur neque doloremque qui ullam. Et et qui dolorem sequi aspernatur.
Praesentium voluptatem unde non quisquam sit fugiat nam aut. Voluptatem officia est ut eum. Aliquam eaque sunt voluptates sed ut itaque velit. Repellat culpa nam alias. Omnis laudantium officia eligendi enim. Iste tempora nihil et qui asperiores.
Quas doloribus ratione cupiditate quo. Et temporibus aspernatur voluptas nostrum est. Molestiae ea in in enim veritatis. Maiores a eum voluptas consequatur dolorum tenetur libero. Voluptatem repudiandae repellendus sit enim unde. Aperiam hic distinctio sequi et molestiae aspernatur quia. Perferendis et voluptatum inventore dolor ad.
Nesciunt rerum officiis non tenetur dolor veritatis tenetur. Non aspernatur ratione voluptatum. Excepturi optio soluta sit vel. Et voluptatum aspernatur dolorem iste corrupti.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...