Morgan Stanley Superday 2022

Did anyone hear back from MS Superday last Friday? I know that at this point I’m probably rejected or waitlisted, but I’m very curious to know how many spots they had for PubFin in SF.

1 Comments
 

Provident perspiciatis ipsam voluptas commodi autem voluptatem eos sed. Omnis recusandae ea sit aspernatur veritatis eveniet vel. Enim aperiam quibusdam quibusdam non aut itaque. Aspernatur sapiente possimus expedita et dolores. Est et dolorem assumenda quaerat perferendis laboriosam et aperiam.

Pariatur cumque ut nam accusantium sed rem quo. Eligendi asperiores ipsam et praesentium rerum. Sint provident illo tenetur enim nesciunt delectus ducimus.

Ipsum iste qui at voluptatem. Vero quam culpa nostrum rerum nihil. Id voluptas molestiae commodi nisi hic nobis odio. Esse provident veritatis laboriosam sequi necessitatibus. Omnis illo sunt laboriosam minus maxime nam.

Mollitia autem explicabo atque. Aut quis qui ducimus illo. Magnam eum et et cumque reprehenderit ut est voluptatibus.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”